Youth: Open Space (Southeast Asia)
ASEAN Youth Forum (AYF) aims to accommodate the voices of young Southeast Asians. Being a platform to accommodate the voices of young Southeast Asians it has always been, we would like to announce that we are hosting the fourth Youth: Open Space.
Sunday, July 26st, 2020
02.00 - 03.00 PM (Bangkok/Jakarta Time)
Topic: Access and The Right to Education during COVID-19
Co-hosted by: Nazurah (Brunei), Sekarini (Indonesia), Alynna (The Philippines), and Esther (Malaysia)
In this Open Space, AYF is providing a platform for youth to discuss the situation regarding the education during COVID-19; the access and the right. If you feel like having something to say about the topic or simply just want to hear from other youth in the region, feel free to join because we'd love to have you in this open space.
The open space is designed for a very interactive session where there will be hosts that would moderate the leaderless discussion. It will take place via Zoom (please download Zoom App beforehand) and once the discussion is opened, the host will break the participants into smaller group so that eveyone can have equal opportunity to share and to voice out their mind and feelings. The discussion will last around 45 minutes.
Sunday, July 26th, 2020
2PM - Bangkok, Jakarta, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Vientiane
1.30PM - Yangon
3PM - Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bandar Seri Begawan, Manila
4PM - Dili
Any youth who
- are between 15-35 years old
- are a national of / living in Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Philippines, Thailand, Timor Leste, and Vietnam.
- believe in the values of human rights, justice, democracy, and freedom
- Register here
- Participants will receive confirmation through email that contains zoom link details
- AYF will remind the participants about Youth: Open Space twice after confirmation email
you can address any question to firstname.lastname@example.org